Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monday's Baby Appointment

Well.... Since the OB department at the hospital here in Estherville, Iowa is outdated, they are unable to tell the baby's gender for six more weeks.  In fact, no ultrasound at all.  I'm kinda bummed because I was SO excited thinking we would know by now.  And six more weeks just sounds so long.  However, we did get to hear his/her heartbeat for the very first time!  Boy, that was so awesome!  I can't wait til next time.  Love love love the OB nurses - never had such great care at a hospital before.  Went in for an ultrasound; got my weewhoo checked out instead (thumbs up!) .  Doctor didn't even buy me dinner first.... sigh.  Was definitely surprised, but I guess I'll get used to a lot more of that.  On a positive note, everything looks great, baby is healthy, and everyone here is very excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment