Wednesday, June 20, 2012

18 Weeks 3 Days

We went on a family vacation to Breckenridge, CO last weekend and it was beautiful!  Almost got a 3D ultrasound because we don't have them in Iowa but they were closed on Mondays.  Bummer!  On the up side, we had dinner with Mike + Sierra who are about two months ahead of us with baby Jaxon- so excited for babies!  Then got a boppy body pillow and am sleeping much better! (highly recommend one) 

I am feeling lots more movement!  Baby somersaults all the time and I feel lots of kicking lately.  Andrew can't feel anything yet, but I hear he will be able to soon.  I can't see any movement on the outside yet.  "Squishy" is very active and likes Mexican food.  

We find out the gender on Thursday, July 5th!  I almost can't contain myself.  I'm dying to know, to narrow down names and start picking out baby clothes.  15 Days and counting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment